S S

Holy crap!

I'm honored.

I'm more than honored!

And ashamed that it took me a year and a half before I evet saw this gem.

Sir, not only have you captured the exact style of that first movie I scrambled together, but you've brought it to a whole new level that I couldn't manage if I tried.

Thank you, BlackberryClock, for recreating something I couldn't do myself, as well as making quite an entertaining movie!

(It should be noted that I didn't really know how to 'rate' this movie, it being based on a movie I did. A high score would seem 'favoring', while a low score would insult the author. So consider the scores I gave irrelevenat ;) )

Keegan's Truck: CC Keegan's Truck: CC

Wahoo!

I do believe that was better than the original.

Typical Flash Vid of 2001 Typical Flash Vid of 2001

Ah that was funny!

I wasn't expecting to see anything funny today.

Keegan's Truck fanmovie Keegan's Truck fanmovie

Wonderful!

What are those - moving limbs?! Blasphemy!

Die you Canadian scum! Mwa haw haw!

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

"To be continued" is NOT a finished game.

Was there any way you could die in the game? I assumed using fighting tactics rather than magic would be weaker, but I still killed everything without any of my party members dying. Where are the "RPG" elements? Granted, one attack had a different effect on the other, but it all ended the same way. You may as well have just had fighting cutscenes and then dialogue. I still put the interactivity at 5, though I'm not so sure how much effect the interactivity in the "game" had on it. The graphics were just taken from games, so I gave it a two.

And when you said it was "finished" I assumed you would be able to complete the game, but found one of those "to be continued" things at the end. How is that finished?

If you make a "finished" part of this game (if you haven't already - I'm not going to bother to check) try and add some "RPG" elements, like the ability to lose a fight.

Kill Kathy Kill Kathy

That was dumb

Game went slower than hell, and was a real bitch waiting while it replayed the same god damn three minutes after I died, the voices sucked and you have HORRIBLE taste in music, and for that you should just be shot. At least you put some work into it.

redfxdotnet responds:

Like I said... I'll make some 5 second stick figure movies then...
As for music? I guess you'd like some Backstreet Boys? Maybe 98 Degrees?