Keegan's Truck fanmovie Keegan's Truck fanmovie

Wonderful!

What are those - moving limbs?! Blasphemy!

Die you Canadian scum! Mwa haw haw!

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

"To be continued" is NOT a finished game.

Was there any way you could die in the game? I assumed using fighting tactics rather than magic would be weaker, but I still killed everything without any of my party members dying. Where are the "RPG" elements? Granted, one attack had a different effect on the other, but it all ended the same way. You may as well have just had fighting cutscenes and then dialogue. I still put the interactivity at 5, though I'm not so sure how much effect the interactivity in the "game" had on it. The graphics were just taken from games, so I gave it a two.

And when you said it was "finished" I assumed you would be able to complete the game, but found one of those "to be continued" things at the end. How is that finished?

If you make a "finished" part of this game (if you haven't already - I'm not going to bother to check) try and add some "RPG" elements, like the ability to lose a fight.

Kill Kathy Kill Kathy

That was dumb

Game went slower than hell, and was a real bitch waiting while it replayed the same god damn three minutes after I died, the voices sucked and you have HORRIBLE taste in music, and for that you should just be shot. At least you put some work into it.

redfxdotnet responds:

Like I said... I'll make some 5 second stick figure movies then...
As for music? I guess you'd like some Backstreet Boys? Maybe 98 Degrees?

Sperminator Sperminator

That's going to be one messed up kid

with six sperm in the egg..ouch. Is there any way to win the game?

Stick Moves Stick Moves

excellent

I love the screwdriver one! I can't stop laughing

Monkey Capture Monkey Capture

Awesome!

*sniff* at least everything turned out all right with the monkies! Fuckin monkies. The king wasn't a very good leader.