S S

Holy crap!

I'm honored.

I'm more than honored!

And ashamed that it took me a year and a half before I evet saw this gem.

Sir, not only have you captured the exact style of that first movie I scrambled together, but you've brought it to a whole new level that I couldn't manage if I tried.

Thank you, BlackberryClock, for recreating something I couldn't do myself, as well as making quite an entertaining movie!

(It should be noted that I didn't really know how to 'rate' this movie, it being based on a movie I did. A high score would seem 'favoring', while a low score would insult the author. So consider the scores I gave irrelevenat ;) )

Keegan's Truck: CC Keegan's Truck: CC

Wahoo!

I do believe that was better than the original.

Typical Flash Vid of 2001 Typical Flash Vid of 2001

Ah that was funny!

I wasn't expecting to see anything funny today.

4 legs 4 legs

!!1

U SUK WORD UP

Everquest Scenery Everquest Scenery

You suck

Fucking retard.

Brutality Brutality

Great effort, stupid movie.

While the effort put into this movie is certainly deserving it's spot on the Top 50, and (some of) the fight scenes were quite entertaining to watch, the movie is just stupid. Instead of having sound effects, which would have increased the quality of the movie tenfold, you resorted to using...Korn. While the story was that of an excuse to have a dramatic fight, it was still more intriguing than those you find elsewhere in The Portal, and I've learned to grade on a curve, rather than what I deem is appropriate for the movie (otherwise all the good movies would be nonexistant). I've never watched Dragon Ball Z, as I think Anime is the cheapest form of animation and only moron children (or those with the intelligence of moron children) watch it, but I've seen enough DBZ spoofs to know that I really really hate it.

You had a shitty choice for music and a shitty inspiration, but without a doubt this movie is deserving on its spot in the Top 50. Good work!

poop water poop water

Surprisingly entertaining...

I was actually sad when the movie ended. While the movie is extremely simple, and pointless (that's not a flaw, folks! This is the Portal!) and drawn effortlessly, and animated poorly, it still had something that most movies on the Portal don't have. What that is, exactly, I'm not sure, but I know that this movie has it. Sadly, this movie will probably be voted off the Portal almost immedietally.

Halfbakedhero699 responds:

I like poop.

False Suspect False Suspect

er...you were shot in the back of the head?

You must have had some severe head injuries to come up with this hunk of crap.

The Cubicle The Cubicle

I found it pretty funny, actually

Too many Portal submissions overdo the humor and violence. I liked this one.

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

One of the best Portal entries...

Too bad the author is a complete ass.